Those Six Hours

I wake up every morning at 7:30. Go to the bathroom, shit, brush, shave and get ready for the office. Halfway through to the office my friend drops me and then i hire an auto. Reach the office at around 10 o' clock, sign into the attendance register. Switch on my workstation and work. Of course there are quite a few cigarette breaks! Lunch at 2, get back to office and leave at around 9. Hire an auto and get back home. Food will be ordered by the time i reach. Watch television, spend time on the internet.

Not bad eh?At the end of day I am in full control of my life.... or am I??

Let's rewind.

Every morning an alarm on my Nokia cellphone wakes me up at 7:30. I brush with my Oral-B toothbrush and Colgate toothpaste, shave with Gilette razor. Shower-Dettol soap and Clinic shampoo. Halfway through to the office my friend drops me on his Bajaj and then i hire a Bajaj auto.Reach the office at around 10 o' clock, sign into the attendance register with a Reynolds pen. Switch on my workstation with HP computer and Intel processor and work. Of course there are quite a few cigarette breaks - Wills only! Lunch at 2 at Juice Junction, get back to office and leave at around 9. Hire a Bajaj auto and get back home. Food will be ordered by the time i reach- pitza from Pizza Hut. Watch Phillips television, spend time on the internet - Airtel broadband.

At the end of the day, where am I in my life?

Take these blues away and i would be walking nude on the streets. Infact I would be walking nude nowhere.

But at the end of the day you know when I am in full control of my life? When I am absolutely free. It's those six hours of my day when I am on my bed, asleep.

No comments: